For contact details see our Contact us page.
These terms and conditions set out the full extent of any agreement between you and Bibliagora. By placing an order with us you agree to be bound by Bibliagora’s terms and conditions set out below.
Unless expressly indicated in the product description, Bibliagora is not the publisher of the books sold on our website. While we work to ensure that product information on our website is correct, publishers may alter their product information. If you have any specific product queries, please contact the publisher. This notice does not affect your legal rights.
Contract for the Supply of Goods
- Bibliagora is a trading name of SNBC Group Ltd (UK) and SNBC Europe and its principal aim is to supply Greek products, books and educational material worldwide.
- No contract for the supply of goods will subsist unless and until an email is sent by Bibliagora to you confirming that your order has been completed (dispatched) (this does not include our order receipt email). This confirmation email amounts to an acceptance by Bibliagora and is effective regardless of whether or not you receive the email.
- Items sold through Bibliagora may be fulfilled by other SNBC Group’s partners, associates and affiliates, based on stock availability. This will be confirmed on the dispatch email.
- Bibliagora is free to withdraw from a prospective contract at any time prior to acceptance.
- Bibliagora reserves the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, terminate your rights to use SNBC Group services, remove or edit content, or cancel orders in its sole discretion.
- Bibliagora accepts payment by credit or debit cards, internal credit, account funds, loyalty points and coupons.
- Your card will be charged within 24 hours from ordering, since stock is strictly controlled, reserved for you. In case of unexpected stock shortages or defective material, a full refund will be issued immediately without delays and you will be notified accordingly.
- We accept all major credit and debit cards.
- Cash and/or Cash on delivery as a payment method is not allowed.
- All prices listed on the site include taxes (where appropriate).
- Pricing is country specific (USA customers pay in US Dollars, EU customers in Euros, etc)
- Billing and delivery country should be the same when you place an order, otherwise your order might be cancelled.
- Minimum Spend per order is currently set at
- In the case where a product is out of stock at Bibliagora and at our suppliers, you will be notified by email of the expected delivery date.
- Product availability is subject to change without notice.
Refund eligibility terms
Important information regarding change of delivery address
We cannot change the delivery address after your order is dispatched or no longer editable and we advise customers not to change the delivery address after orders dispatched. Any address changes after dispatch are unauthorised and Bibliagora cannot be held responsible for any consequent delivery problems that might occur. In particular:
Any delivery address change requested by customers/recipients and any consequent delivery delays, delivery cancellations, product damages or lost parcels after parcels have been dispatched are matters that cannot be dealt by Bibliagora , since these are beyond our control and scope. Thus, Bibliagora cannot be held responsible for any delivery delays, delivery cancellations, product damages or lost parcels. Recipients, in cases like this, are responsible for the address change and any consequent problems following the unauthorised delivery address change.
- If a Greek book has not yet been released by the publisher, you can pre-order it and we will hold your order for dispatch when the book has been released.
Delivery Options & Rates
Bibliagora delivers to the European Union, the EEA, United States, Canada, Australia and the United Kingdom. We keep adding countries, so please let us know if your country is not listed yet.
- Backordered products might take 2-4 weeks to get delivered, provided availability is confirmed.
- Dispatch to Delivery for items in stock, usually takes 3-5 business days, from Monday to Saturday.
- It is up to you to make sure that your address details are entered correctly and accurately.
- We cannot be responsible for delivery problems caused by inadequate address details.
- Please note: We cannot deliver to a PO Box.
- Bibliagora can’t be held responsible for any Customs charges that might be incurred by your country’s Customs authorities.
- Where you have already received the goods, you may cancel your order any time up to seven days after receiving the delivery. Goods are to be returned to us unopened and in a resalable condition. Bibliagora will then refund you the purchase price of the goods.
- Bibliagora will not be liable for delivery costs if an item is returned unwanted.
- What is most important to us is that shopping with Bibliagora is a simple, “hassle-free”, process.
- We are happy to accept returns of unwanted, defective or damaged items.
- Please return any product wrapped securely to prevent damage, and include a note of the problem experienced and your original invoice.
- We will reimburse postage costs for defective items. We will not reimburse postage costs for simply unwanted items.
- If a product is no longer obtainable, we will refund your account.
- We provide our customers with a flexible, easy to use platform to get their products from Greece delivered to their door anywhere in the world. Occasionally, however, some parcels are returned to us by the carrier without Bibliagora’s agreement and authorisation. Our carrier costs for an unauthorised return is 25% of the value of the order/parcel. Regrettably, this cost is borne by the customer.
- Unauthorised returns mostly occur in the following situations:
- when customers fail to be in to receive their orders.
- when repeated delivery attempts fail
- when customers fail to pick up their orders from the collection point they requested within 24 hours.
- We will refund your account for the returned products only, minus 25% of the value of the parcel.
- Delivery and packaging costs are not refundable.
- Bibliagora retains a certain level of information about our customers in order that we can process orders you place with us and provide you with a convenient service when you return to our site.
- The information you provide when registering will not be sold, lent or otherwise disseminated beyond Bibliagora and the resources required to fulfil your order, and we make every effort to secure any data we hold.
- Credit and Debit card details are entered into a secure server using SSL technology, which is provided by Stripe. Any of credit card processing company that you might choose, securely process your credit and debit card information and guarantee all transactions.
- We adhere to the Data Protection Principles therein which in summary require that data shall be:
- Fairly and lawfully processed.
- Processed for limited purposes.
- Adequate, relevant and not excessive.
- Not kept longer than necessary.
- Processed in accordance with the data subject’s rights.
- Not transferred to other companies without your consent and adequate protection.
- All the content on this site is protected by International Copyright Laws.
- No part of this site may be copied, reproduced, distributed, redistributed, modified, displayed or performed without prior written consent from Bibliagora.
- This site is provided as a Shopping Resource by Bibliagora. The site is provided on an “as is” basis. Bibliagora makes no express or implied warranties of any kind relating to the provision of information or service on or by this site.
- Bibliagora will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use or misuse of this site or any of the information contained within it.
- We reserve the right to make changes to this site, disclaimers, and terms and conditions at any time.
Modification of Terms
- Bibliagora reserves the right to modify these terms at any time without prior notice. Any changes will be effective from the date of posting on the Bibliagora.eu website.
- Our site is continually evolving as we try to provide a better service for our customers.
- If you have questions regarding the products and services provided to you by Bibliagora, please contact us.